One of my five reading-related resolutions for this year is to participate in the British Books Challenge.
The rules of this challenge are pretty simple: Read at least one British book a month (that’s a book written by a British writer, or a writer who lives in the UK!); Blog or vlog about it.
I have a huge TBR to get through that includes a LOT of British authors so I’m looking forward to use the Challenge to motivate me through the list!
So, here are a few of the things I want to get to this year:
- Sleepless, by Lou Morgan (ARC)
- Kraken, by China Mieville (TBR Pile)
- London Falling, by Paul Cornell (TBR Pile)
- The Bone Season, by Samantha Shannon (TBR Pile)
- The Burning Dark, by Adam Christopher (TBR Pile)
- Arsenic for Tea, by Robin Stevens (Out soon!)
- The Vagrant, by Pete Newman (Out soon!)
Huge thanks to Michelle from Fluttering Butterflies, who is organising the challenge this year. It’s not too late to sign up, so if you’re interested in participating, check out this Sign-Up Post on her blog.